Demirler Customs Brokerage
Customs General Notification Obligatory Registration and Tracking System “YKTS” (Serial No: 1) has been put into operation for the purpose of electronically recording, tracking and controlling the information (direct and indirect) of real/legal persons or representatives (direct and indirect) who wish to make an electronic declaration regarding customs procedures.
Companies that want to export and import should send the following documents to us before exporting and importing. After the documents reach us, your registration to the “YKTS” system will be made by our company.
Required Documents for Obligatory Registration and Tracking System
(IT WILL BE SENT TO CUSTOMS ADMINISTRATION BY “YKTS” WITH ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE)
|1)||Current Trade Registry Gazette (Latest version of the establishment, if any, changes, etc.)||1 of Original Board Certified|
|2)||Signature Circular Current||1 of Original|
|3)||Copy of the Identity Card with the Republic of Turkey Identity Number of the Authorized Persons.||1 of Notarized|
|4)||Tax Obligation Letter Current (Relevant tax office or int.tax office)||1 of Original|
|5)||Copy of Chamber Registry Registration or Certificate of Activity Current (last 3 months)||1 of Original Board Certified|
|6)||Power of Attorney (For companies whose term has expired)||2 Originals Notarized|
|7)||Tareks Commitment||1 Originals Notarized|
|8)||Tareks Petition / company representative will sign.|
- Registered with the Exporters’ Association (Done by Us)
- Photocopy of documents required for company file registration
- Union Registration Application Form
- Invoice of the Material to be Exported
- Packing List
- ATR – EUR-1 – Certificate of Origin
- Photocopy of the document if it is within the scope of the inward processing document
NOTE: The submission of these documents is required for materials that are subject to export permits or that require special permission.
- Invoice of the Material to be Imported
- Bank Letter (Transfer Letter)
- Freight Invoice
- ATR or EUR-1 Documents (for countries with EC and EFTA. AKCT. S.T.A.)
- Certificate of Origin (When Necessary)
- Insurance Policy (If the goods are insured)
- Packing List i
- In Case of Investment Incentive;
- Original Certificate of Incentive
- Imported Machinery Equipment List
- VAT Exemption Letter (To be obtained from the Relevant Tax Office.)
- Photocopy of the document if it is within the scope of the inward processing document.
NOTE: The submission of these documents is required for those whose materials are subject to permission or require special permission.