With the World Health Organization declaring covid a pandemic we as Demir Group have taken some precautions not to disrupt our work and not to leave our valued customers in a difficult situation.
- We have taken the necessary measures to keep our Head Office and branches clean and hygienic.
- We regularly disinfect the objects (tables, mouses, keyboards, etc.) that our staff comes into contact with.
- We gave the necessary information to our staff about how COVID-19 spreads, emphasized the importance of personal hygiene and told how to wash hands.
- We placed hand sanitizers in visible places in the workplace and encouraged our staff and guests to use it.
- We received the necessary training from our Occupational Health and Safety Specialist and our company doctor.
- We ensured the air circulation of all our offices.
- We informed the employees and customers that they should stay at home if they have a mild cough or mild fever. In this case, we have given the necessary permissions.
- We have suspended our meetings, appointments and events.
- We provided the supply and distribution of the health products necessary for our personnel.
- We envisaged that people in the risk group should work from home.
I hope if you still not take, like us, take the necessary precautions, cancel the unnecessary trips and travels.And wish you healthy and happy days.
DO NOT FORGET…
CORONAVIRUS IS NOT STRONG THAN THE MEASURES WE TAKE..